CLINICCARE SKIN PEELS
Chemical Peels - £50
A chemical peel is a solution applied to the face to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of new cells. The aim is to improve the appearance of the skin – for example, by reducing age spots and evening out skin tone.
Chemical Skin Peels
Chemical Skin peels are one of the oldest cosmetic procedures in the world. Today Chemical peels are among the most popular and widely recognised methods of improving your skin's appearance.
Our chemical peel depth can range from very superficial to deep, although several light depth peels can often achieve similar results.
GLOW AHA PEEL – Melasma, hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun-damaged & de-hydrated skin – Arbutin is the active ingredient that is a natural skin lightener.
PURE BHA PEEL – Blemishes, acne and sensitive skin such as rosacea – The main ingredients contain anti-bacterial, anti-microbial properties & natural antiseptic through green tea extract.
REFRESH AHA PEEL – Fine lines, wrinkles & skin rejuvenation – Contains vitamins A, C and E, and the co-enzyme Q10 to fight premature ageing.
- Powerful Anti-Oxidants to fight free radicals and each range has its own unique plant & fruit extracts/ active ingredients.
- The Lowest Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid - Which is naturally occurring in the body, which declines over time thus wrinkles become more visible. It maximises collagen levels to keep the skin supple and keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture (holding up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture) Contributing to the anti-ageing benefits to the skin.
- Sh-oligopeptide-1 (EGF) - That has the identical chemical structure to an epidermal growth factor and has been shown to increase the rate of healing and renewal of the skin, as well as slow the thinning of ageing skin, thus minimising wrinkles.
- Synthetic Proteins as opposed to animal, so less likelihood of allergic reactions.
- CLINICCARE is 100% Vegan – Not tested on animals and free of animal ingredients.
(AHA Alpha Hydroxy Acid / BHA Beta Hydroxy Acid )